Apple iPad 16GB WIFI (MB292LL/A) Review

Apple iPad 16GB WIFI (MB292LL/A) Review

Image


Apple iPad 16GB WIFI (MB292LL/A)
From the first announcement of this device, I was prepared to dislike the iPad, on paper it has way too many flaws. With one in hand and actually using the device, I can honestly say it is an excellent, gorgeous, piece of hardware. The biggest flaw, it weighs a ton. The weight doesn’t sound like a bad thing, but after I held this device in both hands while laying down, my arms got sore. It’s a small thing, but you should be aware that it is heavy.Battery life – I ran video, downloaded a ton of apps, and played with this thing for a solid 2 hours – 10% of the battery life was used. I would guess that reported battery life is right accurate.
Features
16GB
WiFi
Tablet

Comments